• Interrogative adjectives are used before a noun when we want to ask a question about that noun. Some such adjectives are what, which, whose. Examples: Which books do you want? Whose coat is this? Comparative degree of adjectives Adjectives are used to describe some quality of the person, place, or thing that we are talking about.
Title: Adjectives worksheet Author: K5 Learning Subject: Grade 2 Adjectives Worksheet: Adjectives Keywords: adjectives, grade 2 , grammar, english, worksheet
Vocabulary Builder: Adjectives Adjectives are used to describe nouns (a person, place or thing). Using colorful, vivid and descriptive words makes your writing more interesting and accurate. Complete the sentences by using these words that are synonyms for Smart 1. Dolphins and chimpanzees are the most _____ of all mammals. 2.
Athletes, Actions, and Adjectives E n g l i s h T E a c h i n g F o r u m | N u m b e r 4 2 0 1 0 41 T he feature article in this issue provides information about American football and can . help you answer questions your students might ask when doing the following activi-ties. However, you do not need to know a lot about football to use this ...
Compound Adjectives Examples: Number + Noun A break that takes ten minutes is a ten-minute break. Adjective + Noun A bike ride over a long distance is a long-distance bike ride. Adjective + Present Participle A person who works hard is a hard-working person. Noun + Present Participle An athlete who breaks records is a record-breaking athlete.
describe a noun, use and to link the adjectives. If there are more than two adjectives, use commas at first, then use and before the last adjective (it is rare to have more than three adjectives ...
(N.B. It is preferable not to use these words singly but rather in phrases or sentences where a combination of two or more of these words may given a more vivid description.) COMMENTS … has a positive attitude towards his studies. He has a strong sense of responsibility and strives hard to do his best. … is an energetic and outspoken person.
describe people's appearance and clothing. Procedure Give each student a copy of the lesson. Students begin by learning how to use the verb 'to be' to describe height, body build and age. Go through the examples with the class and brainstorm other possible adjectives for …
2 use descriptive phrases, structures of sentences in English use tenses and verb phrases appropriate for describing. 1.1 Introduction: It is necessary for students to learn how to use English for describing places, people and objects, etc. They have to equip themselves with the knowledge and use
What kind of person are you? - ESL
What kind of person are you? ... Ask Ss what the words talkative, serious, and friendly describe when talking about personality traits. Ask Ss for other examples of words describing personality traits. Write the answers on the board. Ask Ss to raise ... and their own examples to explain the …
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- 50 words to describe someone
- unique words to describe someone
- who are you personality quiz
- e words to describe a person
- creativity lesson plans for preschoolers
- positive o words to describe someone
- b adjectives to describe a person
- d words that describe people
- what should i do today kids
- letters to make words generator
- another word for job opportunity
- job description vice president operations