List strengths & weaknesses Strength Weakness 1. Forceful 1. Fearful 2. Enthusiastic 2. Obstructive 3. Spontaneous 3. Pushy 4. Trustworthy 4.
When students lack words for talking about selections they’ve read, it’s hard for them to enter into literary conversations. Let them use this chart* to help them find the words they need to move them past the "It was boring" or "I reallz liked it" stage of conversation. Words to Describe the Plot Positive realistic good pace from scene to ...
Word Choice Reference for Describing Performance Good Performance Poor Performance Quality of Work Accurate, neat, attentive to detail, consistent, thorough, high standards, follows procedures. Quality of Work. Increase in number of errors, lacks attention to
When you describe a relationship between characters, you should be able to provide evidence as support . Think about the events of the story, how the characters spoke to each other, and how they behaved toward each other. Find strong examples throughout the book that support your description, focusing on what happens in the
Character Traits from A to Z. N Q T W naughty quarrelsome talented warm-hearted neat quick talkative welcoming nervous quiet tall willing noisy quirky thankful wise nature lover qualified thoughtful witty timid worried tired O R tolerant obedient rambunctious tough X obnoxious relaxed trustworthy eXcellent
1" " Adjectives - Adjectives are words that describe nouns. Adjectives describe how something feels, looks, tastes, or sounds. Adjectives can also tell how much or
Character Trait Analysis - Immediately after introducing the Character Clues overview page, display the Character Clues graphic organizer on page 9 on a overhead projector or whiteboard. Read aloud a short book such as Tacky the Penguin and ask students to brainstorm a list of character trait words that describe the main character.
(N.B. It is preferable not to use these words singly but rather in phrases or sentences where a combination of two or more of these words may given a more vivid description.) COMMENTS … has a positive attitude towards his studies. He has a strong sense of responsibility and strives hard to do his best. … is an energetic and outspoken person.
- fancy words to describe yourself
- words to describe my passion
- words to describe someone important
- words to describe passionate people
- 100 words to describe someone
- 50 words to describe someone
- c words to describe someone
- kind words to describe someone
- unique words to describe someone
- words to describe person character
- positive words to describe coworkers
- inspiring words to describe someone
- o words to describe someone
- words to describe strong character
- strong words to describe yourself
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- procedures done in hospital
- free 1st grade workbooks pdf
- marketing campaign themes
- full time jobs near me no experience
- higher education statistics by state
- shutterstock footage videos
- wifi xfinity log in
- city university of seattle portal
- health quiz questions answers children
- accounting review opinion letter