All CUs 27 Banks Converted Product All Banks from CUs
Pdf File 25.87KByte
Comparison of Average Savings, Deposits and Loan Rates at Credit Unions (CUs) and Banks For March 31, 2017
5 Year CD-10K 4 Year CD-10K 3 Year CD-10K 2 Year CD-10K 1 Year CD-10K 6 Month CD-10K 3 Month CD-10K Money market account-2.5K Interest checking
account-5K Regular savings
account-1K Credit card, Classic 30 Year fixed-rate
mortgage 15 Year fixed-rate
mortgage 5/1 Year adjustable
rate mortgage 3/1 Year adjustable
rate mortgage 1 Year adjustable rate
mortgage Unsecured fixed rate
loan, 36 months Home equity loan, 5
year, 80% Home equity loan,
LOC, 80% Used car loan, 48
months Used car loan, 36
months New car loan, 60
months New car loan, 48
All CUs (National Average
Rate) 1.56 1.28 1.04 0.79 0.55 0.35 0.23
All Banks (National Average Rate) 1.27 1.03 0.86 0.66 0.44 0.27 0.17
27 Banks Converted from CUs
(Average Rate) 1.52 1.11 1.06 0.92 0.57 0.27 0.16
1. Data extracted by NCUA from SNL databases () on April 10, 2017. The data represent interest rates reported by active banks and credit unions for the last Friday of the quarter (March 31).
2. There are currently 27 banks that have converted from a credit union, had a credit union merge into them, or acquired a bank that had converted from or merged with a credit union. The names of those banks, with the original credit union name in parenthesis, are: 1st Security Bank (Washington CU), Affiliated Bank (Affiliated FCU), Allied First Bank (Allied Pilots Association FCU), Atlantic Coast Bank (Atlantic Coast FCU), Bank @tlantec (@tlantic Financial FCU), Bank of North Carolina (Sacred Heart of Charleston CU and Roper Employees FCU), Berkshire Bank (Beacon FCU and other CUs), Conestoga Bank (IGA FCU), Citizens Community Federal (Community Schools CU), Coastway Community Bank (Coastway CU), HarborOne Bank (HarborOne CU), Haverhill Bank (Northeast Community CU), Heritage Bank of the South (AGE FCU), Lusitania Savings Bank (Lusitania FCU), Nationwide Bank (Nationwide FCU), New York Community Bank (Synergy FCU), First Place Bank (Ohio Central FCU), OmniAmerican Bank (Omni American CU), Bank of California (Pacific Trust FCU), Umqua Bank (Rainier Pacific FCU), Share Plus Federal Bank (Share Plus FCU), Simplicity Bank (Kaiser Permanente FCU), Sound Community Bank (CU of the Pacific), Sunshine Savings Bank (Sunshine State CU), Susquehanna Bank (BUCS FCU), Think Mutual (Think FCU), and Viewpoint Bank (Community CU).
In order to avoid copyright disputes, this page is only a partial summary.
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- interest rates auto forum credit union
- all cus 27 banks converted product all banks from cus
- automobiles recreational vehicles light duty trucks
- loan rates farm bureau bank
- our members financial health and trust in us are the
- u s credit profile report
- terms and conditions governing dbs car loan online
- how daily simple interest works onemain financial
- comparison of average savings deposits and loan rates at
- determinants of automobile loan default and prepayment