Sample Schedule A Letter - Veterans Benefits Administration
Doc File 19.00KByte
SCHEDULE A LETTER
Sample Schedule A Letter from the Department of Labor’s Office of Disability and Employment Policy:
To Whom It May Concern:
This letter serves as certification that (Veteran’s name) is a person with a severe disability that qualifies him/her for consideration under the Schedule A hiring authority.
(Veteran’s name) is job ready and is likely to succeed in performing (outline the duties of the position he/she is seeking)/or (make a general statement that the Veteran is qualified to work in a specific setting, i.e. office, food service, call center, warehouse, etc.)
Please feel free to contact me at (insert VRC name, number, contact information) if you have any additional questions or concerns.
In order to avoid copyright disputes, this page is only a partial summary.
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- a workbook for aphasia weebly
- letter advising employee they have exhausted their fmla
- sample schedule a letter veterans benefits administration
- after action report sample
- mini mental state examination
- english language development standards
- a rose for emily by william faulkner 1930 i
- leave request form authorization united states navy
- 6th grade grammar worksheets free printable
- 7th grade grammar worksheets pdf
- 7th grade grammar worksheets printable
- 8th grade grammar worksheets pdf
- 1st grade grammar worksheets pdf
- 8th grade grammar worksheets printable
- 3rd grade grammar worksheets printable
- 5th grade grammar worksheets pdf
- 5th grade grammar worksheets printable
- 4th grade grammar worksheets pdf
- 1st grade grammar worksheets printable
- 6th grade grammar worksheets pdf