William was a farmer and old-time singing school teacher, teaching many terms of singing school. he served in the War of 1812 from Sept 13 to Sept 28, 1814, under Lt. Levi Foss, in Blaisdell's Regt. of Militia, when the British attack on Plattsburgh, N.Y., about Sept 9th, caused the militia to be called up. ................
In order to avoid copyright disputes, this page is only a partial summary.
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- k catalogued by d kirk
- synopsis of the thesis orde wingate and the british
- conclusion department of the environment
- 1st tactical studies group airborne combat reform group
- military box 1
- karol charles carl carolus carol banaszynski or
- upsc ias exam preparation insights ias
- our lady of calvary cemetery west mahanoy township