Adjectives to describe architecture - TEFLtastic
Pdf File 48.04KByte
Adjectives to describe architecture
What adjectives can you use to describe buildings/ architecture? Brainstorm a list and then compare with the list below.
1960s Art Nouveau Beautiful/ Gorgeous Brick Classic Concrete Ecologically friendly/ Green Famous/ Infamous Huge Impressive Innovative Low rise Medieval Mock Tudor Modernist Old-fashioned Over-the-top Pebble-dashed Plate glass Radical/ Revolutionary Residential Ruined Simple Spacious Tall Traditional Unexceptional Unique Timbered
Ancient Bad taste Boring/ Dull/ Bland Brightly coloured Classical Dated Elegant Gothic Iconic Influential Kitsch Luxurious Minimalist Modern Multi-storey/ High-rise Ornate Plain Timber Post-modern Renaissance Romanesque Rundown Single-storey Stunning Timeless Ugly/ Hideous Uninspiring Wooden
Choose a building that you think your partner will know and describe it until they guess what you are thinking of. They can only guess once for each sentence you say.
Choose one of the categories above and discuss which building is "the most..."/ "the ... est" with your partner.
Do the same for the most radical/ revolutionary, influential and/ or innovative buildings.
What inventions have most changed architecture, do you think? What are the histories of those inventions?
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- adjectives to describe passion
- positive adjectives to describe people
- unique adjectives to describe someone
- 100 adjectives to describe someone
- 100 adjectives to describe yourself
- adjectives to describe people
- g adjectives to describe people
- good adjectives to describe yourself
- positive adjectives to describe coworkers
- three adjectives to describe yourself
- adjectives to describe people a z
- adjectives to describe a student