The Following is a list of the Eligible Army Commands ...
Pdf File 227.34KByte
ANNEX A to HQDA EXORD 179-17; Best Warrior Competition.
The Following is a list of the Eligible Army Commands (ACOMs) and Direct Reporting Units (DRUs).
- CENTCOM through ARCENT through ARNORTH - TRANSCOM through SDDC through AMC - PACOM through EUSA through USARPAC - AFRICOM through USARAF through EUCOM through USAREUR - SOCOM through USASOC - USCYBERCOM through STRATCOM through NETCOM/9th SC through ARCYBER - IMCOM through ARSOUTH - NORTHCOM through ARNORTH - SOUTHCOM through ARSOUTH through ARNORTH - USACE, USACIDC, USMA, NCR, HRC, DLA, DIA, DISA, ATEC, USAASC, SMDC through MDW through ARCYBER - INSCOM through ARCYBER
ANNEX B to HQDA EXORD 179-17; Best Warrior Competition Competing Command Structure
2017 Best warrior competition
11 Competing commands
EUCOM USARAF AFRICOM
NETCOM/9th SC STRATCOM
Changes Competing Commands
ANNEX C to HQDA EXORD 179-17; Best Warrior Competition.
The following is the format and instruction for the NOMINATION MEMORANDUM.
*Ensure that candidates' memorandum is in accordance with the latest version of AR 25-50 Preparing and Managing Correspondence.
MEMORANDUM FOR Sergeant Major of the Army, 203 Army Pentagon, Room 3E677, Washington, DC 20310-0203
SUBJECT: Nomination for the 2017 Department of the Army Noncommissioned Officer (NCO) and Soldier of the Year (SOY) "Best Warrior" Competition.
1. The following individual has been selected as the NCO (or Soldier) of the Year for (Command) and is nominated for the Department of the Army NCO (or Soldier) "Best Warrior" of the Year Competition.
a. Name: b. Rank: c. PMOS: d. Unit: e. Years of Service: f. Time in grade: g. Qualification in Arms (include type of weapon) (if applicable-some Soldiers, assigned to TDA units may not have a current qualification) h. Service schools attended: i. Decorations and Awards: j. Civilian Education: k. Duty address and duty phone number: l Supervisor's duty address and duty phone number:
m. Name and address of next of kin: n. Significant achievements in the last 12 months:
2. Commanders and Command Sergeants Major are certifying their competitor in the last 12 months has not received UCMJ action, not currently under suspension of favorable action or bar to reenlistment, and has at least 1 year remaining on their enlistment after the Department of the Army BWC.
3.. The nomination packet is enclosed.
JOHN Q. LEADER Commander, USA
JOHN Q. LEADER Command Sergeant Major, USA
ANNEX D to HQDA EXORD 179-17; Best Warrior Competition.
The following is the required information for the PERSONAL DATA SHEET.
John Q. Soldier
MACOM: Nominating Command
Candidate's primary MOS
Years in the Army
Objective: Long term and short term goals
Experience: Personal work history, start with most recent and work backward
Military Education: NCOES courses attended, start with most recent and work backward
Civilian Education: Civilian schooling, start with most recent and work backward
Family: Married/Single (Names of spouse and children if applicable)
Hometown: City/Town and State
Personal Interests: Hobbies, community involvement, etc.
In order to avoid copyright disputes, this page is only a partial summary.
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- free download here
- 2019 2020 norovirus information for schools
- minimum enlisted qualification requirements
- annex a to hqda exord 155 18 iso best warrior
- summer activity guide
- attached is our 6 page application checklist to complete
- cheer coaches packet wvssac
- procedural guide for the financial liability officer
- the following is a list of the eligible army commands
- memorandum of instruction for division commander s hip
- airborne school dates
- airborne school packing list 2019
- airborne school packing list
- airborne school graduation photos
- army airborne school requirements
- us army airborne school graduates
- airborne school requirements
- airborne school dates fy 19
- airborne school packet checklist
- army airborne school packing list
- us army airborne school packet
- army airborne school dates 2019