MythBusters - Drug Testing Myths
Pdf File 1,056.07KByte
Drug Testing Myths
Why Client's "Invent" Excuses
denial of the disease "learned" behavior of chronic
dishonesty risk taking/manipulative behavior paranoia threat of court sanctions
Passive inhalation of marijuana smoke can cause a "positive" drug test result.
NO - not if standard cutoffs are used THC (cannabinoid) assay uses variable
cutoffs (20/25 or 50 ng/mL) passive inhalation research indicates less
than 10 ng/mL in volunteer urines urine versus hair
"I'm still positive for THC because of excess body fat."
In order to avoid copyright disputes, this page is only a partial summary.
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- instructions on how to use baking soda to pass a drug test
- baking soda to pass drug test meth
- how to pass urine test for marijuana
- how to pass urine test for methamphetamine
- how to pass urine test for methampheta
- using baking soda to pass meth test
- baking soda to pass ua for meth
- baking soda to pass ua
- baking soda to pass a drug test for meth
- how to use baking soda to pass drug test
- baking soda to pass urine test
- how to drink baking soda to pass meth drug test