CBSE C++ XX 2013
Doc File 104.00KByte
Sample Paper 2013
Subject : Computer Science C++
Time allowed: 3 hours Maximum Marks: 70
1. Please check that this question paper contains 7 questions.
2. Please write down serial number of the question before answering it.
3. All questions are compulsory.
4. Programming language : C++
a) Differentiate between typedef and #define. Give example to illustrate both. 2
(b) Name the header file(s) that shall be needed for successful compilation of the following C++ code. 1
void main( )
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- cbse class 8 maths book pdf
- cbse class 8 maths solutions
- cbse class 8 science solutions
- learn cbse class 8 maths
- cbse class 8 social science
- cbse class 8 ncert maths book
- cbse class 9 science textbook pdf
- cbse class 6 science book
- cbse class 8 maths book
- cbse class 8 math book pdf
- cbse class 8 maths pdf
- cbse class 10 science textbook