Sample Schedule A Letter - Veterans Benefits Administration
Doc File 19.00KByte
SCHEDULE A LETTER
Sample Schedule A Letter from the Department of Labor’s Office of Disability and Employment Policy:
To Whom It May Concern:
This letter serves as certification that (Veteran’s name) is a person with a severe disability that qualifies him/her for consideration under the Schedule A hiring authority.
(Veteran’s name) is job ready and is likely to succeed in performing (outline the duties of the position he/she is seeking)/or (make a general statement that the Veteran is qualified to work in a specific setting, i.e. office, food service, call center, warehouse, etc.)
Please feel free to contact me at (insert VRC name, number, contact information) if you have any additional questions or concerns.
In order to avoid copyright disputes, this page is only a partial summary.
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- scoring rubric for oral presentations example 1
- leave request form authorization united states navy
- examples iep goals objectives for asd special education
- aid codes master chart aid codes medi cal
- sample schedule a letter veterans benefits administration
- the nhsn standardized infection ratio sir
- sample goals and objectives decisionhealth
- chemistry significant figures worksheet answers
- chemistry significant figures practice
- chemistry significant figures quiz
- chemistry significant figures calculator
- significant figures calculator subtraction
- chemistry significant figures worksheet
- significant figures calculator log
- significant figures calculator multiplication
- significant figures calculator addition
- significant figures calculator online
- chemistry significant figures rounding
- significant figures calculator division