Sample Schedule A Letter - Veterans Benefits Administration
Doc File 19.00KByte
SCHEDULE A LETTER
Sample Schedule A Letter from the Department of Labor’s Office of Disability and Employment Policy:
To Whom It May Concern:
This letter serves as certification that (Veteran’s name) is a person with a severe disability that qualifies him/her for consideration under the Schedule A hiring authority.
(Veteran’s name) is job ready and is likely to succeed in performing (outline the duties of the position he/she is seeking)/or (make a general statement that the Veteran is qualified to work in a specific setting, i.e. office, food service, call center, warehouse, etc.)
Please feel free to contact me at (insert VRC name, number, contact information) if you have any additional questions or concerns.
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- top free classified ad sites
- best free classified ad sites
- post classified ad websites
- free classified ad posting sites
- place classified ad in paper
- classified ad sites like craigslist
- online free classified ad sites
- best classified ad websites
- most popular classified ad sites
- free classified ad sites list
- classified ad websites like craigslist
- dating sites like craigslist classifieds