Sample Schedule A Letter - Veterans Benefits Administration
Doc File 19.00KByte
SCHEDULE A LETTER
Sample Schedule A Letter from the Department of Labor’s Office of Disability and Employment Policy:
To Whom It May Concern:
This letter serves as certification that (Veteran’s name) is a person with a severe disability that qualifies him/her for consideration under the Schedule A hiring authority.
(Veteran’s name) is job ready and is likely to succeed in performing (outline the duties of the position he/she is seeking)/or (make a general statement that the Veteran is qualified to work in a specific setting, i.e. office, food service, call center, warehouse, etc.)
Please feel free to contact me at (insert VRC name, number, contact information) if you have any additional questions or concerns.
In order to avoid copyright disputes, this page is only a partial summary.
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- scoring rubric for oral presentations example 1
- leave request form authorization united states navy
- letter advising employee they have exhausted their
- sample schedule a letter veterans benefits administration
- aid codes master chart aid codes medi cal
- examples iep goals objectives for asd special education
- iep goals and objectives bank redmond oregon
- classroom activities for middle schoolers
- worksheets for middle schoolers pdf
- classroom games for middle schooler
- classroom games for middle school
- classroom activities for us history
- classroom activities for adult learning
- classroom activities for middle school
- classroom activities for adult learners
- classroom activities for 1 year olds
- classroom activities for adults
- fun classroom activities for adults
- classroom activities for english