MID-AMERICA ORTHOPAEDIC ASSOCIATION
The planned margin mean was 10.0 mm (95% CI = 9.8 – 10.2 mm) and the resected margin mean was 11.5 mm (95% CI = 11.0 – 12.1 mm). One sample t-test results identified a 0.75 mm, 95% CI = 0.5 – 0.99 mm difference (P < 0.001). 94.9% (93/98) of resections fell within two standard deviations of the mean measurement difference suggesting good ... ................
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- orthopaedic doctors in my area
- american board of orthopaedic surgery
- american board of orthopaedic surgery verify
- average orthopaedic surgeon salary
- best orthopaedic surgeon
- salary for orthopaedic surgeon
- orthopaedic trauma surgery
- orthopaedic center of south florida
- farm credit mid america interest rates
- archives of orthopaedic trauma surgery
- youngstown orthopaedic surgery center
- the orthopaedic surgery center