How to extend my uplink router’s wireless coverage by ...
Doc File 251.50KByte
How to setup WISP function for FH456
Product line: wireless question category: function config
This article will guide you how to setup WISP function and the steps as below.
Part 1: Login the homepage of the router
Part 2: Enable WISP mode
The Topology is as below:
Note: The LAN IP address should be in different network segment. For example, the uplink router has the LAN IP 192.168.0.1, then the secondary router’s LAN IP must be 192.168.X.1, X=1~254
1. Login to the management page of the router. Open a browser then type 192.168.0.1 in the Address bar, click on Enter.
1. Click Bridge and then choose WISP, select your uplink router’s SSID, input uplink router’s wireless security key, click OK to save all the settings.
Warm prompt: if it popup IP conflict message after click "OK", just click "OK".
3. After reboot, if connection status shows Internet Access, it means that you can have internet.
Notice：If you have other PC need to be get connected, please connect it to the one of the LAN port or the wireless signal of the router. There is no need to configure the router again.
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- how to get my student loans forgiven
- how to find my texas teacher certificates
- how to calculate my mortgage
- how to find my comcast wifi password
- how to promote my book
- how to detox my body naturally
- how to find my administrator password
- how to do my taxes
- how to write my first book
- how to make my house a home
- how to find my passions
- how to clean my body