Sample Schedule A Letter - Veterans Benefits Administration
Doc File 19.00KByte
SCHEDULE A LETTER
Sample Schedule A Letter from the Department of Labor’s Office of Disability and Employment Policy:
To Whom It May Concern:
This letter serves as certification that (Veteran’s name) is a person with a severe disability that qualifies him/her for consideration under the Schedule A hiring authority.
(Veteran’s name) is job ready and is likely to succeed in performing (outline the duties of the position he/she is seeking)/or (make a general statement that the Veteran is qualified to work in a specific setting, i.e. office, food service, call center, warehouse, etc.)
Please feel free to contact me at (insert VRC name, number, contact information) if you have any additional questions or concerns.
In order to avoid copyright disputes, this page is only a partial summary.
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- deloitte consulting vs deloitte advisory
- deloitte consulting employees
- deloitte advisory services
- deloitte advisory vs deloitte consulting
- deloitte consulting manager salary
- deloitte advisory senior consultant
- deloitte consulting senior manager salary
- deloitte advisory consultant job description
- deloitte advisory consultant salary
- deloitte consulting divisions
- deloitte consulting levels
- deloitte consulting llp