PDF Strength & Conditioning Internship Description
Pdf File 671.17KByte
Reports to: Director of Strength & Conditioning
Training Facility: SportsHouse, 3151 Edison Way, Redwood City, CA
Strength & Conditioning
The Team Esface internship program aims to provide aspiring interns a comprehensive education in the field of strength & conditioning. Team Esface is looking for highly motivated individuals who have a passion for coaching and learning. Interns will have the opportunity to be exposed to many aspects of sports science and athletic development, especially how it relates to basketball. The ultimate goal is for our interns to develop many of the appropriate skills required for a successful career in the field of strength & conditioning.
Interns will assist Team Esface staff in teaching and implementing comprehensive strength & conditioning programs which incorporate a diverse curriculum emphasizing cutting edge strength & conditioning science and techniques. Programs include: high performance sports psychology, functional, comprehensive pre and post training evaluations, injury risk assessment & prevention, post-rehab, trunk & core movements, dynamic warm-ups, yoga based flexibility sessions, sprint mechanics and speed development work, plyometric training, high speed treadmill multi-directional training, balance & agility work and a strong utilization of Olympic weight lifting movements. Interns will be required to participate in athlete filming, analyzing and teaching sessions, observe Team Esface staff and attend educational training workshops. After completion of the internship program non- certified interns will be highly encouraged to sit for both their NSCA-CSCS and USW certifications.
Strength & Conditioning Internship Responsibilities
v Shadow and observe Strength and Conditioning Coaches during training and testing.
v Participate in strength and conditioning testing and training sessions. v Attend Coaches meetings and Intern training sessions. v Assist the Team Esface Coaching Staff with cleaning and maintaining
the facility and equipment. v Provide support with updating and maintaining athlete training
programs. v Complete all assignments in a timely and efficient manner. v Adhere to Team Esface's dress code and behavior requirements. v Assist with video filming of training sessions.
v An ideal candidate must demonstrate the following: an enthusiasm for learning and teaching, time management skills, be goal oriented, strong ability to work in a dynamic setting and maintain professionalism at all times. Interns must be able to adapt to their surroundings and display assertiveness in their coaching abilities.
John Murray Director of Team Esface Strength and Conditioning Email: John@ Phone: (415) 871-3481
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- pdf enthusiasm and attitude
- pdf what are your hobbies and interests ai squared
- pdf strength conditioning internship description
- pdf job description birmingham 2022 executive producer cultural
- pdf descriptive title scitechsperience
- pdf 2018 2019 seven eight enrichment days seeds program
- pdf job posting executive assistant to the president and ceo
- pdf describing your accomplishments pepperdine university
- pdf director of school partnrships job description
- pdf job description sports marketing and promotions game day intern
- passion for sports 100 words
- passion for sports paragraph
- description of passion for sports
- passion for sports summary
- synonym for passion for work
- describe your passion for sports example
- describe your passion for sports nike
- description of self for job
- passion for sports essay
- my passion for sports nike
- my passion for sports essay