PDF Arizona Credit Union's Raise More than $550,000 for Children ...
Pdf File 1,344.73KByte
MEDIA CONTACT: Tyler Rathjen David and Sam PR 602-621-4010
Arizona Credit Union's Raise More than $550,000 for Children's Miracle Network in 2009
(Phoenix) - March 2, 2010- The Arizona Credit Union League is pleased to announce that in 2009 the state's credit unions raised $558,574 for Credit Union for Kids, the credit union movement's program for raising money and supporting Children's Miracle Network hospitals.
In 2009, Phoenix credit unions raised $493,341 to benefit Phoenix Children's Hospital, while Tucson credit unions raised $65,233 for Tucson Medical Center. Phoenix funds help support One Darn Cool School, a K-12 inpatient education program enabling kids to continue their regular classroom studies while at the hospital. Tucson monies help the Hands On Therapy program which ensures that a child is not held back in development.
Desert Schools Federal Credit Union raised $324,476, the most money out of any Phoenix credit union for Phoenix Children's Hospital. They were followed by First Credit Union ($45,500), TruWest Credit Union ($28,806), AEA Federal Credit Union ($14,000) and the Arizona Credit Union League ($13,779).
In Southern Arizona, AEA Federal Credit Union was the top earner bringing in $14,000. Pima Federal Credit Union ($10,000), Arizona Central Credit Union ($7,500), Hughes Federal Credit Union ($6,618) and First Credit Union ($5,000) rounded out the top five.
Overall, fundraising in Arizona ranked fourth among all other states in the country, trailing only Texas, Oregon and California. Phoenix totals ranked third among all U.S. cities.
About Arizona Credit Union League The Arizona Credit Union League (ACUL) is the state trade association serving 54 independent Arizona credit unions, representing more than 1.6 million members and $12 billion in assets. Not-for-profit in nature, credit unions provide low cost financial services to their members. Founded in 1934, ACUL supports credit unions in Arizona with governmental affairs, regulatory compliance, legal, human resources, education, communications, publications and public relations services. ACUL is affiliated with the Credit Union National Association (CUNA), U.S. Central Credit Union, the World Council of Credit Unions, and the CUNA Mutual Group. For more information visit: azcreditunions.coop.
In order to avoid copyright disputes, this page is only a partial summary.
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- pdf early retiree reinsurance program reimbursement update
- pdf arizona credit union s raise more than 550 000 for children
- pdf notice of public meeting
- pdf fourth quarter 2016 business connection bbb start with
- pdf credit union index moss adams
- pdf arizona employment hotlines websites 6 08
- pdf city of phoenix phoenix top employers
- pdf access communications check your credit report fico® score
- pdf state university alumni association
- pdf order denying motion for award of pursuant to a r s 12 341
- desert schools credit union arizona
- desert schools credit union near me
- desert schools credit union online banki
- desert schools credit union online banking
- desert schools credit union az
- desert schools credit union routing
- desert schools credit union hours
- desert schools credit union phoenix
- desert schools credit union locations
- desert schools credit union mesa
- desert schools credit union online
- desert schools credit union visa