My Future Professional Goals - University of Virginia
Doc File 27.00KByte
My Future Professional Goals
To be a successful educator, I always try to set and achieve my future professional goals. Having been teaching English as a foreign and as second language for over twenties year, I have achieved many long term and short term goals. From the next academic school year, I will be a full time Chinese language and culture teacher in a high school. This new challenging teaching position requires me to set my new professional goals and try to accomplish those goals according to my timeline. To be a successful and passionate Chinese teacher, my professional goals are:
1. Although I am a native Chinese speaker with many years’ teaching experience, I feel it is very necessary for me to refine my knowledge of Chinese language, literature and culture. As a professional language teacher, I must ensure to teach students the knowledge with 100% accuracy, and share the beauty and richness of Chinese culture with my students. I must also learn the new technology which will enable me to teach and prepare the instructional materials which reflect 21st century ideals for future ready students. Live and learn will always be my motto.
2. I will take every opportunity to participate in ongoing professional development to get a thorough understanding of the National Standards of Foreign Language Teaching. With the 5cs and the 3 modes of communication I will design my curriculum, so that my students will have opportunities to collect, organize, interpret, evaluate and present information critically and creatively in a variety formats.
3. With the accumulated past teaching experience, I will continue to study the new theories of methodology and pedagogy of language acquisition. Those theories will help me to discover new strategies to teach the target language in a communicative authentic context. Therefore, my students will apply what they learn in my class immediately in their daily life, and reinforce their newly learned language through the authentic communication.
4. I will work as a liaison between the school and community to advocator Chinese language and culture by involving the parents in their children’ education and inviting the community to provide resources for my students to learn the culture and practice the target language.
5. I will also work hard to bridge my school with the schools in China by establishing twin sister school system. I will invite scholars from China to teach my students the culture and language and encourage my students to go to China to see Chinese culture with their own eyes and use the language in the real world.
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- 4 economic goals and objectives
- goals and priorities for health care organizations to
- examples of learning goals with tasks required to
- sample outline personal relevant background
- writing a research statement part i
- my future professional goals university of virginia
- the following are examples of post secondary transition
- workforce and diversity action plan template sample
- nurse 730 practicum proposal plan weebly
- examples of coordinated set of transition activities
- educational and professional goals examples
- why are professional goals important
- sample professional goals for teachers
- professional goals for teachers pdf
- professional goals for teachers sample
- professional goals for teachers
- educational and professional goals essay
- future career goals essay examples
- professional goals statement examples
- academic and professional goals statement
- academic and professional goals essay
- personal and professional goals essay