Sample Schedule A Letter - Veterans Benefits Administration
Doc File 19.00KByte
SCHEDULE A LETTER
Sample Schedule A Letter from the Department of Labor’s Office of Disability and Employment Policy:
To Whom It May Concern:
This letter serves as certification that (Veteran’s name) is a person with a severe disability that qualifies him/her for consideration under the Schedule A hiring authority.
(Veteran’s name) is job ready and is likely to succeed in performing (outline the duties of the position he/she is seeking)/or (make a general statement that the Veteran is qualified to work in a specific setting, i.e. office, food service, call center, warehouse, etc.)
Please feel free to contact me at (insert VRC name, number, contact information) if you have any additional questions or concerns.
In order to avoid copyright disputes, this page is only a partial summary.
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- federal government student loan forgiveness
- federal government resume example
- federal government job resume
- federal government resume writing tips
- usa jobs government resumes template
- federal government resume template download
- federal government resume sample
- best federal government resume samples
- federal government marijuana legalization
- writing a federal government resume
- federal government resume template do
- federal government resume template dow