Sample Schedule A Letter - Veterans Benefits Administration
Doc File 19.00KByte
SCHEDULE A LETTER
Sample Schedule A Letter from the Department of Labor’s Office of Disability and Employment Policy:
To Whom It May Concern:
This letter serves as certification that (Veteran’s name) is a person with a severe disability that qualifies him/her for consideration under the Schedule A hiring authority.
(Veteran’s name) is job ready and is likely to succeed in performing (outline the duties of the position he/she is seeking)/or (make a general statement that the Veteran is qualified to work in a specific setting, i.e. office, food service, call center, warehouse, etc.)
Please feel free to contact me at (insert VRC name, number, contact information) if you have any additional questions or concerns.
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- sample schedule a letter veterans benefits administration
- form w 9 rev october 2018
- leave request form authorization united states navy
- list of action verbs for resumes professional profiles
- scoring rubric for oral presentations example 1
- aid codes master chart aid codes medi cal
- application for associated health occupations
- federal resume builder for veterans
- federal resume builder free
- federal resume builder usajobs
- federal job resume writing service
- resume builder federal government jobs
- federal job resume builder
- federal job resume tips
- federal job resume template
- federal job resume sample
- federal job resume writer
- federal job resume example