How to find the Primary Dentist Office ID Number for Aetna ...
Pdf File 192.24KByte
How to find the Primary Dentist Office ID Number for Aetna DMO dental insurance:
1) Go to 2) Use the "Find a doctor" button (click on the white arrow on the page next to it)
When you select the Geographic Information, the page will change. Complete the rest of the fields as required.
Provider Category: Dental Providers Provider Type: Primary Care Dentists Plan: Dental Maintenance Organization (DMO ?)
5) When all fields are completed, then click on the Start Search button 6) This should generate a list of those Aetna Dentists which will accept the Aetna
DMO dental insurance. There should be a six digit Primary # (or you can call them and ask for their Aetna DMO ID number). 7) If you still have your application, please enter the ID number in the box called "Primary Dentist Office ID Number" 8) If you have returned the signed application to LWISD Benefits, please contact Michelle Gregory at extension 1047 with the ID number.
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- participating dentist program
- rite smiles provider network uhc
- how to find the primary dentist office id number for aetna
- go to https and click on find a doctor on
- oral health program directory
- find a delta dental dentist
- medi cal dental member handbook
- united concordia dental finding an in network provider
- find a delta dental participating dentist
- things to do in my area tonight
- find a doctor in my area
- free dentist in my area
- jobs in my area hiring now
- internet in my area by zip code
- find a dentist in my area
- find a good dentist in my area
- female dentist in my area
- find a dentist by insurance
- find a dentist ada
- ada find a dentist tool
- cosmetic dentist in my area