Pdf File 2,538.61KByte
The Summary tab displays an initial view of Shop Stock using five Key Performance Indicators (KPIs): Situation, Fill Rate, Valuation, Compliance, and Inventory. The data is extracted from GCSS-Army when the user runs the report. The rendered data can be from 1 to 60 minutes old depending on the MRP run. Each KPI has its own tab that displays detailed information for next level subordinate units, and other metrics.
switch toggles between COMPO 1 active duty units and COMPO 2/3 Army National Guard and Army Reserve
2. Authorized Stock by Order Value is an analysis of current authorized stock on hand (Shop and Bench Stock) and its dollar value
3. Fill Rate is the performance of authorized stock vs requirements over the last 30 days
4. Stock Valuation helps identify a unit's excess items and potential turn-in credit
5. Regulatory Compliance by Line Count
6. Inventory Compliance - Quarterly visualizes inventory compliance by a Unit's SLoc(s)
Summary View Buttonology
1. The five KPIs: Situation, Fill Rate, Valuation, Compliance, and Inventory information, can be viewed by clicking on the named tabs
2. Click on the Chart widget to change the view
3. Click on the Expand widget to expand the current KPI and print that view
4. Click on the Pie or Bar widget to view the information in a different type of chart
5. Widgets from left to right
a. Click the to open or close filters
f. Click the to open or save a Bookmark
b. Click the to open comment dialog
g. Click the to open a PDF view
c. Click the to open help information
d. Click the to open information of last refresh values
e. Click the to open other links or dashboards
Summary View Drill Down Most dashboards have this feature
Most level two views include a "next level subordinate details" visualization. This visual drills into a unit and can drill down to the company level.
1. Double-click into a Unit's data field to go deeper into the Unit 2. Double-click into a Unit's data field to go deeper into the subordinate units
Auth OH Stock WEBi Report
The Auth OH Stock Report:
1. Report lists Unit, SLoc, Material Number, Serial Number MRP Type, Safety Stock, SCMC, Bench Stock, Last Movement Date, Last Receipt and Last Issue Dates
2. Can be Saved , Printed
, and Filtered
3. You can Track
changes in specific items
Short Stock Value Report
The Short Stock Value Report: 1. Identifies Unit's Shop Stock line count and monetary value of the top five shortages 2. Hover over bar charts to view more information 3. Report lists Unit, SLoc, Material Number, Serial Number, MRP Type, Safety Stock, SCMC, Bench Stock, Last Movement Date, Last Receipt and Last Issue Dates
Observation: A unit might only have 12 lines that are short (i.e. 1 of 3), placing them low on the Top 5 Short by Line Count, but the value of those lines could place them at the top of the Top 5 Shortage $ Values by UIC because of the combined total dollar value of the 12 lines that are short.
Zero Balance Report
The Zero Balance Report: 1. Identifies top five subordinate units (Company level) by number of lines Zero Balance and dollar value of Zero Balance lines 2. Report lists Unit, SLoc, Material Number, Serial Number, MRP Type, Safety Stock, SCMC, Bench Stock, Last Movement Date, Last Receipt and Last Issue Dates
Observation: A Unit might only have seven lines that are Zero Balance, placing them low on the Top 5 Balance by UIC Line Count, but the dollar value could place them higher on the Top 5 Zero Balance $ Value by UIC because of the combined total of the seven lines that are Zero Balance.
Parts Received Not Issued Report
The Parts Received Not Issued (PRNI) Report: 1. Identifies top 5 subordinate units (Company level) by the number of PRNI line count and PRNI dollar Value; this gives leaders a snapshot into who has the most parts on hand awaiting installation 2. Report lists information on the equipment the part to be installed. 3. There is Hyperlink to the Work Order. If user has appropriate GCSS-Army role, hyperlink will take user to the work order in production GCSS-Army.
Observation: Users can export this report or filter within the C@RD by numerous attributes. Filter by ERC-P to quickly identify which pacers have parts on hand but are awaiting issue; this can help with priorities of work, resource allocation, and readiness.
Fill Rate View
The Fill Rate tab includes the summary Fill Rate KPI, Subordinate Unit Fill Rate, Selection by MRP Type, 30,60 and 90 day Fill Rate Trend, Cross Load Shortage, selection by Shortage Category and Cross Load Excess.
1. Fill Rate measures the performance of shop stock to satisfy material requests. Demand accommodation multiplied by demand satisfaction. 2. Subordinate Unit Fill Rate displays fill rates for each subordinated UIC 3. MRP Type the user can select/deselect MRP types to further analyze the effectiveness of each MRP type individually, 4. Fill Rate Trend shows fill rate trend at 30, 60, and 90 days 5. Cross Load Shortage displays which unit's lines are short, or zero balance; double click a materiel within the cross load shortage to find an item that is excess 6. Shortage Category the user may choose one or more shortage categories to analyze 7. Cross Load Excess displays when Units have excess
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- vacancy resources united states army reserve
- summary view
- subject prms isoprep
- designation classification and change in status of units
- structured d uic modification united states army
- how to get a department of defense united states army
- field organizations army unit status reporting and force
- logistics management how to find pbo united states army
- find doctors by specialty
- find school by home address
- find doctors by medical specialty
- find doctors by zip code
- find music by lyrics phrases
- find song by partial lyrics
- find song by typing lyrics
- find doctors by name
- how to find unit cost in accounting
- find school by address
- find person by last name
- find vaccine by lot number