2017-2018 HomeBuyers Grants
Pdf File 948.71KByte
For Recent College Graduates
Southland Regional Association of REALTORS?, in partnership with the California Association of REALTORS? Housing Affordability Fund, is currently
offering $2500 grants to qualified home buyers.
Applicants must meet certain requirements, including income limitations.
For information on this program, including a full list of requirements, visit grants or contact Oscar Sol at 818-947-2298 or OscarS@
? Close of Escrow must have occurred AFTER
? The applicant must have obtained a four year college
July 1, 2017
degree within the last 7 years, from the date the
? The home MUST BE owner occupied.
? The applicant must use a REALTOR? member of the ? The applicant may not exceed certain income limits
Southland Regional Association of REALTORS?
? Applicant must attend a First-Time Homebuyer/
NOTE: THERE ARE A LIMITED NUMBER OF GRANTS. GRANTS WILL ONLY BE AWARDED TO THOSE APPLICANTS WHO QUALIFY AND WILL BE DISTRIBUTED ON A FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVE BASIS. THIS GRANT PROGRAM WILL LAST ONE YEAR BEGINNING JULY 1, 2017 OR UNTIL ALL GRANTS HAVE BEEN AWARDED, WHICHEVER COMES FIRST.
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- first time home buyer tips
- first time home buyer what to know
- first time home buyer checklist pdf
- first time home buyer eligibility
- first time home buyer guide pdf
- first time home buyer houses
- first time home buyer interest rates
- qualifications for first time home buyer loan
- first time home buyer checklist
- current first time home buyer interest rates
- first time home buyer grants 2019
- first time home buyer grants florida