Viruses or Bacteria What’s got you sick?
Pdf File 504.46KByte
Viruses or Bacteria What's got you sick?
Antibiotics only treat bacterial infections. Viral illnesses cannot be treated with antibiotics. When an antibiotic is not prescribed, ask your healthcare professional for tips on how to relieve symptoms and feel better.
Common Condition: What's got you sick? Strep throat
Bacteria or Virus
Are antibiotics needed?
Urinary tract infection
Middle ear infection
Bronchitis/chest cold (in otherwise healthy children and adults)*
Common cold/runny nose
Sore throat (except strep)
* In some cases, acute bronchitis is caused by bacteria, but even in these cases antibiotics still do not help.
Antibiotics Aren't Always the Answer antibiotic-use
Nov. 16, 2017 CS280084B
In order to avoid copyright disputes, this page is only a partial summary.
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- colds versus flu how to tell the difference
- influenza vs common cold vs stomach flu
- viruses or bacteria what s got you sick
- is it flu or ebola
- 2017 2018 influenza vaccine dosage chart
- cold vs flu symptoms
- flu vs cold public health
- what are the differences between norovirus seasonal
- influenza vaccine products for the 2019 2020 influenza season
- comparison charts for h1n1 flu vs seasonal flu vs cold
- flu vs cold symptoms chart
- flu vs cold symptoms comparison chart
- flu vs cold printable chart
- flu vs cold symptoms
- cdc flu vs cold chart
- flu vs allergies vs cold symptoms chart
- flu vs cold symptoms handout for patients
- flu vs virus chart
- cold vs virus chart
- symptoms of flu vs cold
- flu vs cold cdc
- flu vs allergies