Sample Schedule A Letter - Veterans Benefits Administration
Doc File 19.00KByte
SCHEDULE A LETTER
Sample Schedule A Letter from the Department of Labor’s Office of Disability and Employment Policy:
To Whom It May Concern:
This letter serves as certification that (Veteran’s name) is a person with a severe disability that qualifies him/her for consideration under the Schedule A hiring authority.
(Veteran’s name) is job ready and is likely to succeed in performing (outline the duties of the position he/she is seeking)/or (make a general statement that the Veteran is qualified to work in a specific setting, i.e. office, food service, call center, warehouse, etc.)
Please feel free to contact me at (insert VRC name, number, contact information) if you have any additional questions or concerns.
In order to avoid copyright disputes, this page is only a partial summary.
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- ford v10 vs v8
- 6.8 ford v10 mileage and problems
- ford v10 problems by year
- ford v10 triton engine specs
- ford v10 vs 6.2 v8
- ford v10 problems in motorhomes
- ford v10 triton history in motorhomes
- common ford v10 engine problems
- ford v10 engine oil specs
- ford v10 engine torque specs
- 6.8 ford v10 crate engine
- ford v10 specifications motorhome