Risk Assessment Template - Department of Education and ...
Docx File 97.71KByte
Risk Assessment TemplateThis template is to be used with reference to the OHS Risk Management Procedure. For support in conducting a Risk Assessment contact the OHS Advisory Service on 1300 074 715 or email safety@edumail..au.1. Background InformationSchool/Workplace:Date:Title of Assessment:Name of person conducting assessment:2. Risk AssessmentIdentify and list HazardsList Current Risk ControlsRisk RatingList Additional Controls (if any - where current controls are not adequately managing the level of risk)123456789101112Consequence - Evaluate the consequences of a risk occurring according to the ratings in the top rowDescriptorLevelDefinitionInsignificant1No injuryMinor2Injury/ ill health requiring first aidModerate3Injury/ill health requiring medical attentionMajor4Injury/ill health requiring hospital admissionSevere5Fatality3. Risk Matrix – Using the matrix calculate the level of risk by finding the intersection between the likelihood and the consequencesLikelihoodConsequenceInsignificantMinorModerateMajorSevereAlmost CertainMediumHighExtremeExtremeExtremeLikelyMediumMediumHighExtremeExtremePossibleLowMediumMediumHighExtremeUnlikelyLowLowMediumMediumHighRareLowLowLowMediumMediumLikelihood - Evaluate the likelihood of an incident occurring according to the ratings in the left hand columnDescriptorLevelDefinitionRare1May occur somewhere, sometime (“once in a life time / once in a hundred years”)Unlikely2May occur somewhere within the Department over an extended period of timePossible3May occur several times across the Department or a region over a period of timeLikely4May be anticipated multiple times over a period of timeMay occur once every few repetitions of the activity or eventAlmost Certain5Prone to occur regularlyIt is anticipated for each repetition of the activity of event4. Risk Level/Rating and Actions DescriptorDefinitionExtreme:Notify Workplace Manager and/or Management OHS Nominee immediately. Corrective actions should be taken immediately. Cease associated activity.High:Notify Workplace Manager and/or Management OHS Nominee immediately. Corrective actions should be taken within 48 hours of notification.Medium:Notify Nominated employee, HSR / HSC. Nominated employee, OHS Representative / HSC is to follow up that corrective action is taken within 7 days.LowNotify Nominated employee, HSR / HSC. Nominated employee, HSR / HSC is to follow up that corrective action is taken within a reasonable time. ................
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- videotaping agreement and release form curriculum
- learning style questionnaire stetson
- appendix a ontario
- the test of narrative language university of alberta
- risk assessment template department of education and
- test name revised reading free vocational interest inventory
- traditional home schooling in alberta wisdom home schooling
- sample rubrics for physical education thenewpe
- sample template for preparing project proposals
- worksheet on bias in the media weebly
- free background pictures for desktop windows 10
- free printable pictures to paint
- free watercolor pictures print out
- free printable pictures of buildings
- free christmas pictures for desktop
- free art pictures to download
- free clip pictures to copy
- free google pictures to download
- free watercolor pictures to paint
- free action pictures for speech
- free stock pictures and graphics
- free internet pictures for website