Sample Schedule A Letter - Veterans Benefits Administration
Doc File 19.00KByte
SCHEDULE A LETTER
Sample Schedule A Letter from the Department of Labor’s Office of Disability and Employment Policy:
To Whom It May Concern:
This letter serves as certification that (Veteran’s name) is a person with a severe disability that qualifies him/her for consideration under the Schedule A hiring authority.
(Veteran’s name) is job ready and is likely to succeed in performing (outline the duties of the position he/she is seeking)/or (make a general statement that the Veteran is qualified to work in a specific setting, i.e. office, food service, call center, warehouse, etc.)
Please feel free to contact me at (insert VRC name, number, contact information) if you have any additional questions or concerns.
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- reference tables for physical setting earth science
- leave request form authorization united states navy
- aid codes master chart aid codes medi cal
- recommendations for cardiac chamber quantification by
- after action report sample
- letter advising employee they have exhausted their fmla
- sample schedule a letter veterans benefits administration
- user s guide wf 3620 wf 3640 epson
- free stock images no copyright
- free stock images pixel
- best free stock images sites
- free vector images no copyright
- free stock images to download
- free stock images download
- free stock images for photoshop
- free google images no copyright
- free images no copyright website
- free business images no copyright
- free stock images pexel
- free stock images for download