Sample Schedule A Letter - Veterans Benefits Administration
Doc File 19.00KByte
SCHEDULE A LETTER
Sample Schedule A Letter from the Department of Labor’s Office of Disability and Employment Policy:
To Whom It May Concern:
This letter serves as certification that (Veteran’s name) is a person with a severe disability that qualifies him/her for consideration under the Schedule A hiring authority.
(Veteran’s name) is job ready and is likely to succeed in performing (outline the duties of the position he/she is seeking)/or (make a general statement that the Veteran is qualified to work in a specific setting, i.e. office, food service, call center, warehouse, etc.)
Please feel free to contact me at (insert VRC name, number, contact information) if you have any additional questions or concerns.
In order to avoid copyright disputes, this page is only a partial summary.
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- personnel readiness processing
- unit pre execution checklist
- letter advising employee they have exhausted their fmla
- aid codes master chart aid codes medi cal
- sample schedule a letter veterans benefits administration
- authorization for disclosure of medical or dental information
- leave request form authorization united states navy
- soldier s data sheet army education benefits blog
- ft benning airborne graduation schedule
- ft benning airborne school
- fort benning airborne school graduation
- ft benning airborne school graduation
- fort benning airborne school dates
- fort benning airborne school packing list
- ft benning airborne school dates
- fort benning airborne school pictures
- fort benning airborne school packet
- fort benning airborne school s1
- fort benning airborne school contact
- ft benning airborne school poc