Reports To: Supervisor and /or General Manager of Store ...
Pdf File 14.04KByte
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR CONVENIENCE STORE MANAGER
Reports To: Supervisor and /or General Manager of Store Operations
The Store manager is responsible for day to day store operations, including scheduling, training, and supervising employees and assistant manager. The Store manager is responsible for the store profits, and all controllable expenses including labor, inventory levels, and cash and inventory shortages.
List of Responsibilities
? Assist in the recruiting of, recommend for hire, and train, positive individuals to become members of the Exxpress Mart Team, ensuring excellent customer service.
? Motivate, encourage, and challenge store cashiers. ? Promote and resolve customer complaints, in a timely and professional manner. ? Implement and enforce established daily operating procedures to ensure store is clean,
adequately stocked, organized, and well kept. ? Ensure all merchandise is stocked and displays are attractive, priced correctly, and
displayed in a safe manner. ? Maintain quality brand image standards as pass evaluations. ? Supervise, and discipline all store employees (and assistant manager) according to
company policy. ? Monitor daily retail gasoline competitors and sending the prices to the corporate
office in a timely manner as established by management. ? Complete daily paperwork and computer entry in a timely manner as established by
management. ? Monitor cash over/short, inventory shrinkage, and drive offs daily. ? Conduct Store meetings as needed with employees. ( A minimum of one monthly) ? Have the physical ability to perform all duties of a store cashier regularly. ? Understand all information in the daily reporting of store operations. ? Follow and enforce all Company Policies and Established Procedures in the store
Operations ? Implement Monthly promotions, insure all POS advertising/signage is properly
posted at the proper time. ? Communicate and perform all price change request, mark downs / ups as requested by
the Operations Manager. ? Communicate any problems with merchandise pricing to the Price Book
Administrator. ? Implement and enforce all merchandising and vendor policies and procedures. ? Enforce all Safety and Security Issues and report any and all unsafe conditions. ? Conduct regular safety and Security Meeting and document with employees attending
signatures. ? Report and process all employee and/ or customer incidents or accidents following
Education / Experience: High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) recommended.
In order to avoid copyright disputes, this page is only a partial summary.
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- reports to supervisor and or general manager of store
- general manager cv template
- examples of job descriptions for major positions on dairy
- job description qualifications title store
- residential property manager job description
- deputy general manager job description freeride world tour
- personal assistant to the director job description
- general manager job description sunburst hospitality
- job description home manager
- project manager job description resume
- service manager job description sample
- customer service manager job description pdf
- business manager job description sample
- finance manager job description sample
- finance manager job description and duties
- facilities manager job description sample
- manager job description for resume
- marketing manager job description sample
- project manager job description sample
- construction manager job description pdf
- general manager job description template