Foreclosure Bank Letter Sample
Pdf File 119.67KByte
Foreclosure Bank Letter
Bank Name PO BOX 99999 City, State ZIP
Month DD, CCYY
First_Name Last_Name 1234 Street City, State ZIP
Acceleration Warning (Notice of Intent to Foreclose)
Account: 123456789 (the "Loan")
CITY, STATE ZIP
Dear FIRST LAST:
Under the terms of the mortgage or Deed of Trust ("Security Instrument") securing your Loan, "Bank Name," hereby notifies you of the following:
1. You are in default because you have failed to pay the required monthly installments commencing with the payment due MM/DD/CCYY.
2. As of MM/DD/CCYY, total monthly payments (including principal, interest, and escrow if applicable), late fees, insufficient funds (NSF) fees, and other fees and advances due under the terms of your loan documents in the total amount of $Amount are past due. This pastdue amount is itemized below. If applicable, your account may have additional escrow amounts that have been paid out and are due on the Loan. If you have any questions about the amounts detailed below, please contact us as soon as possible at (999) 999-9999.
Total Monthly Payments Late Fees NSF Fees Other Fees and Advances*
$Amount $Amount $Amount $Amount
Amount Held in Suspense
Other Fees and Advances include those amounts allowed by your Note and Security Instrument. If you need additional information regarding any of these amounts, please contact us at the number provided below.
You are also responsible for paying any amounts that become due from the date of this letter through the expiration date set forth in Paragraph 3 below. These amounts may include, but are not limited to, taxes, insurance, inspection fees, and other fees, as permitted by applicable law.
If you have any reason to dispute the past-due amount listed above, or if you believe your Loan is current, please contact us at the number provided.
Comment [KH1]: Letter or statement from the bank/mortgage company threatening foreclosure from your primary residence.
Comment [KH2]: Must be a current bill dated within the past 60 days.
Comment [KH3]: Must threaten foreclosure in the future and/or indicate delinquency on mortgage payments. Comment [KH4]: Must contain your address of residence.
Comment [KH5]: Must reflect the total amount due to prevent foreclosure.
Comment [KH6]: Letter from the landlord threatening eviction from your primary residence.
Month DD, CCYY
FIRST_LAST NAME ADDRESS CITY, STATE ZIP
This notice is for resident, FIRST_LAST NAME, in regard to past due payment of rent for the months of (Month) and (Month) CCYY. Resident must pay the total due, including late fees, no later than Month DD, CCYY. If total due, including late fees, is not received by Month DD, CCYY, resident must vacate the premises by Month DD, CCYY.
The total due, including late fees, is as follows:
Name Address City, State ZIP Phone
Comment [KH7]: Must be dated within the past 60 days, and you must still be living in the home.
Comment [KH8]: Must reflect your address of residence.
Comment [KH9]: Must threaten eviction and/or reflect that rent is past due.
Comment [KH10]: Must reflect the total amount due to prevent eviction.
In order to avoid copyright disputes, this page is only a partial summary.
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- ohio elt participants
- frequently asked questions for td auto finance customers
- building your future financing
- foreclosure bank letter sample
- can t pay your debts home asic s moneysmart
- actsheet august 2018 moneysmart
- better fixed car loan
- m t s guide for sonyma loans studiolabs 2018
- buying and borrowing tips
- your home loan toolkit
- getting car loan from bank
- bank of america car loan rates
- used car loan rates bank of america
- bank of america car loan rate
- key bank car loan payment
- key bank car loan rates
- bank of america car loan payment online
- bank of america car loan payment
- bank of america car loan address
- bank of america car loan interest
- bank of america car loan payoff
- bank of america car loan customer service