HAVE YOUR DINING ROOM DO DOUBLE DUTY -- AS A DISAPPEARING ...
Pdf File 21.76KByte
HAVE YOUR DINING ROOM DO DOUBLE DUTY -- AS A DISAPPEARING HOME OFFICE!
Finding room for a home office can sometimes be a problem. But -- now you see it, now you don't -- you can convert one of the least-used, but most visible parts of most homes -the dining room -- into a home office that isn't noticeable until you need it! Interior designer Kristan Cunningham () showed how, on The Early Show on Wednesday, July 8, 2009:
Ideas from the show:
The multifunction printer/fax/copier/phone id covered with a bottomless basket that is simply lifted off when you need it. it rests on a serving table which can be used to store linens and also office supplies.
The hutch has part of the glass front covered with frosted contact paper. Leaving the top part clear to display dishes and serving ware.
Behind the glass door are files, books and all the desk top supplies. The desk supplies are on a tray and blotter and simply lifted out an put on the dining table. Don't forget to put a desk blotter under it to protect the wood.
The dining lights are already there and make excellent lighting.
The bottom of the hutch holds more office supplies on one side and serving dishes on the other.
Art work is hung on a rail allowing it to slide to one side revealing cork and black boards underneath
The furniture on the show was from Raymour Flannigan, but existing furniture or more expensive/cheaper furniture can be used. The office supplies and containers are pretty standard and any brands can be substituted. The wall track for the art is the only specific item -- about $70 with the attachments.
Raymour & Flanigan
(1) New Heritage Server
(1) Tarim 2Pc China Cabinet
(1) Tarim Way Dining Table
(4) Belmar Dining Chairs in Black
(1) Belmar Bench in Black
(2) IKEA 365+BRASA Pendant Lamp, $49.99ea
Window Treatment: (1) MELINA Roman Blind (size TBD based on window size) $19.99-39.99 ea
Office Accessories: (2pks) KASSETT Magazine Files in green, $5.99/ 2pk
(2pks) KASSETT Box for paper w. lid in green, $9.99/ 2pk
(1) STRIKT Desk Pad in Green, $9.99
(4) FNISS Letter Trays in clear, $3.99ea
(1) STRIKT 4-Piece desk set in green, $7.99
(1) RATIONELL VARIERA Tray, $6.99
(1pk) PROPER Spice Jar, $4.99/ 2pk
(4) SUMMERA Drawer inserts w. 6 compartments, $4.99ea
Wall Organization: (1) SPONTAN Magnetic Boards in black, $12.99
(1) CHRIS Noticeboard, $4.99
(1) KLUDD Noticeboard, $19.99
(3) FJALLSTA Frame in Black 19 3/4" x 27 1/2", $29.99ea
WALL HANGING TRACK-$70
-the basket to cover the copier/printer/fax IKEA BASTANT chest, 24" x 14 5/8" x 14 5/8", $39.99 \
-the sisal rug IKEA EGEBY rug in light green/natural, 6'7" x 9'10", $149.00
-the copier/printer/fax Staples Brother MFC-790CW Inkjet All-in-One Printer, $129.99
In order to avoid copyright disputes, this page is only a partial summary.
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- the 9 11 commission report cbs news
- have your dining room do double duty as a disappearing
- copier data security cbs news
- victims of trafficking and violence protection act 2000
- report of the joint inquiry into the terrorist attacks of
- national strategy for combating terrorism cbs news
- and central asia institute cbs news
- inaugural ceremony january 20 2005
- weight gain during pregnancy reexamining the guidelines
- a fresh start—by getting back to basics
- small home office organization ideas
- home office organization furniture
- home office organization ideas
- office organization ideas
- diy home office organization ideas
- home office organization categories
- home office organization tips
- office organization products
- small office organization tips
- office organization tips and ideas
- business office organization ideas
- small office organization ideas