Mathematics World - Home
Docx File 13.10KByte
Percentage Profit and Percentage LossCalculate the percentage loss:Cost price of an article= $28Selling price of the article = $21Albert bought his bicycle for $275. He sold it for $350.What was the amount of profit?What was the amount of his percentage profit?A dealer buys 50 apples for $40 and sells them for $1.20 each. Calculate his percentage profit.Mrs. Jones bought 25 mangoes for $7.50. She sold 12 mangoes for 60 cents each and the remainder for 55 cents each. Calculate her percentage profit or loss. State whether she made a profit or loss.Mr. Roberts bought a gas cooker for $945. He sold it to a customer for $803.25 due to damage.Calculate:The loss(b) the percentage lossA shopkeeper buys a stove from a manufacturer for $860.Calculate:The selling price if he makes a profit of 15%The selling price if he incurs a loss of 15%A businessman bought a personal computer for $10,768.Calculate the selling price of the personal computer if he made a profit of 12%The computer’s casing was damaged in transporting it to the customer. Determine the selling price of the personal computer if he incurred a loss of 2% on the cost price.An entrepreneur buys a computer game from a manufacturer for $975. Calculate the selling price if he makes a profit of 25%(b) 12.5%An entrepreneur buys a compact disc from a manufacturer for $1,245. Calculate the selling price if he makes a profit of30%(b) 15%A businesswoman bought a refrigerator from a manufacturer for $1,378. Calculate:The selling price if she makes a profit of 17.5%The selling price if she incurs a loss of 3.5% ................
In order to avoid copyright disputes, this page is only a partial summary.
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- 1 objective
- chapter 14 solutions to text problems
- 11 california state university northridge
- comparison of major contract types under secretary of
- multiple choice questions
- practice problems chapter 7s capacity planning
- commerce commerce commerce welcome
- mathematics world home
- sample indirect cost proposal format for nonprofit
- indian school al wadi al kabir
- how to calculate profit loss
- how to calculate profit percentage
- how to maximize profit formula
- how to calculate profit margin
- how to calculate profit percent
- how to find profit function
- how to calculate gross profit ratio
- gross how to calculate profit margin percentage
- how to calculate profit margin percent
- how to maximize profit calc
- how to calculate profit maximizing output
- how to non profit organization