TERMS OF OFFER
Pdf File 113.07KByte
THIS FORM CAN BE FILLED ONLINE THEN PRINTED OFFER AND AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth below, Seller agrees to sell and Buyer agrees to purchase the following described manufactured home for the price of _____________ .
Year: _______ Make: _________________ Model: _________________ Size: _____X_____ Serial No.: _____________________________ State ID No.: _____________
Located at: _____________________________, _____________________________ County of: ___________________ Community/Park Name: _______________________
The following designated items will be included:
(X) Item(s) Air Conditioning Dishwasher Refrigerator Range Washer Dryer
(X) Item(s) Furniture Skirting Awning(s)
TERMS OF OFFER
1. PAYMENT: Buyer has given Seller a deposit in the amount of $_____________ ,receipt of which is hereby acknowledged by Seller. Seller shall return the deposit to Buyer in the event Buyer cannot obtain financing for the purchase of the manufactured home. The balance of the purchase price will be paid at the closing.
2. APPROVAL AND ACCEPTANCE: Upon approval and acceptance of this agreement by Seller and in the event Buyer should not complete the purchase as herein agreed, Buyer shall forfeit the deposit made by him/her. The forfeiture of earnest money does not necessarily relieve Buyer of their obligation to seller.
3. LIENS AND TAXES: Seller agrees to deliver the manufactured home to Buyer free and clear of all license fees, assessments, and other liens.
4. NO WARRANTIES: The manufactured home is sold "as is" without any warranties or guaranties. Buyer represents that he/she has examined the manufactured home and found it acceptable.
5. PARK APPROVAL: Sale is contingent upon Buyer obtaining approval to move into the park/community. It is understood that both Buyer and Seller must comply with all requirements of park management prior to closing.
6. By execution of this instrument, Buyer and Seller acknowledge receipt of one copy.
Seller: Home Phone:
Buyer: Home Phone:
7. The foregoing Agreement is Approved and Accepted this ______ day of _______________, 20_____
THIS IS A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT. PLEASE SEEK COMPETENT LEGAL ADVICE.
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- best way to purchase a new car
- how to get a home loan
- how to get a home improvement loan
- how to purchase a home
- how to purchase stocks online for dummies
- how to purchase a vehicle
- how to buy a home with cash
- how to purchase a car dealership
- how to purchase a car
- how to purchase a business
- how to sell a home by owner
- how to purchase a handgun in maryland