Sample Schedule A Letter - Veterans Benefits Administration
Doc File 19.00KByte
SCHEDULE A LETTER
Sample Schedule A Letter from the Department of Labor’s Office of Disability and Employment Policy:
To Whom It May Concern:
This letter serves as certification that (Veteran’s name) is a person with a severe disability that qualifies him/her for consideration under the Schedule A hiring authority.
(Veteran’s name) is job ready and is likely to succeed in performing (outline the duties of the position he/she is seeking)/or (make a general statement that the Veteran is qualified to work in a specific setting, i.e. office, food service, call center, warehouse, etc.)
Please feel free to contact me at (insert VRC name, number, contact information) if you have any additional questions or concerns.
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- aid codes master chart aid codes medi cal
- a sample research proposal with comments
- after action report sample
- leave request form authorization united states navy
- sample cover letter proposal for funding support
- 2018 form 2106 internal revenue service
- sample schedule a letter veterans benefits administration
- veterans benefits discount card
- personal reference letter sample for a friend
- veterans benefits administration
- veterans benefits medical
- veterans benefits advisor job description
- veterans benefits administration phone number
- veterans benefits advisor
- nys veterans benefits advisor
- veterans benefits advisor jobs
- veterans benefits advisor near me
- veterans benefits administration jobs
- sample of a cover letter for job