Sample Schedule A Letter - Veterans Benefits Administration
Doc File 19.00KByte
SCHEDULE A LETTER
Sample Schedule A Letter from the Department of Labor’s Office of Disability and Employment Policy:
To Whom It May Concern:
This letter serves as certification that (Veteran’s name) is a person with a severe disability that qualifies him/her for consideration under the Schedule A hiring authority.
(Veteran’s name) is job ready and is likely to succeed in performing (outline the duties of the position he/she is seeking)/or (make a general statement that the Veteran is qualified to work in a specific setting, i.e. office, food service, call center, warehouse, etc.)
Please feel free to contact me at (insert VRC name, number, contact information) if you have any additional questions or concerns.
In order to avoid copyright disputes, this page is only a partial summary.
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- khan academy statistics
- khan academy significant figures chemistry
- khan academy order of operations
- khan academy numbers and operations
- khan academy number theory
- khan academy contact us
- khan academy contact number
- khan academy significant figures practice
- khan academy significant numbers
- khan academy prime numbers video
- khan academy significant figures
- significant figures khan academy practice