Current Students Former Students Note: Record request can ...
Pdf File 171.50KByte
The records of current Desert Rose Adult & High School students are stored onsite; please come down in person to request a copy of your transcript at no charge, between the hours of 8:00 am and 3:00 pm M-F.
Note: Record request can only be requested by fax or by mail with a confirmation of requestor's identification. The cost for former student's transcript is $5.00 payable by cash, money order, debit, or credit card.
Former Desert Rose Adult and High School students eighteen (18) years of age or older must request their records themselves unless documentation is provided allowing another adult to obtain records on the former student's behalf. Confirmation of requestor's identification is required.
School Districts, Universities, Employers, and Verification Companies may request the records of a former student if a signed record release statement on organizational letterhead is provided via fax or by mail.***
Officers of the Court, Law Enforcement, and Social Services Organizations may request the transcripts of a former student if the request is accompanied by legal documentation allowing Desert Rose Adult High School to release the record(s).***
By law we have up to ten (10) days to respond to your request. However, our department can typically turn a request around in 24 - 48 hours. If you have any trouble using the above listed steps to obtain student records, please contact Desert Rose Adult & High School Registrar's Office at 702-799-6240.
***There is no charge to the requestor
Registrar Office Contact Information: By Mail Desert Rose Adult & HS Attn: Registrar's Office 444 W. Brooks Ave. N. Las Vegas, NV 89030
Fax number is 702-799-1780
In order to avoid copyright disputes, this page is only a partial summary.
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- the funding of k 12 public schools in nevada
- clark county children s mental health consortium
- annual security report
- ab350 helps foster youth transition into
- current students former students note record request can
- wioa title ii nevada
- leading indicators and quality of life in the silver state
- city of las vegas abe montoya recreation center
- fast facts 2016 17 clark county school district
- list of scholarships in nevada broken out by engineering
- las vegas adult education diploma
- las vegas adult education ged
- las vegas adult education classes
- las vegas adult high school
- las vegas adult school ged
- las vegas adult school programs
- adult high school las vegas
- adult high school equivalency certificate
- las vegas adult education
- free online adult high school diploma classes
- adult high school diploma classes
- cheap adult high school diploma online