Docx File 16.42KByte
Name:Date:ANALYSIS: The Little Regiment by Stephen Crane1.Locate and list 5 descriptive phrases Crane uses to capture the atmosphere of the Civil War.1)2)3)4)5)2.Based on this collection of descriptive phrases, how do you think Crane felt about the Civil War? Compose a thoughtful paragraph that includes some of these phrases to justify and support your argument.pile a list of three descriptive phrases Crane uses to capture the relationship between the brothers.1)2)3)4)Using some of these phrases, as well as your own words, describe the relationship between the brothers in another thoughtful paragraph.5.Examine the language Crane uses in the opening paragraph in section III (page 6). Using Crane’s opening line, compose a paragraph about last Saturday night at a place familiar to you. Points will be awarded for creative and descriptive writing.Ultimately the night deepened to the tone of black velvet…(continue) 6.The relationship between the brothers can be interpreted to be as a representation of the Civil War. In yet another thoughtful paragraph, use specific moment, words, and details to show how this can be so. ................
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- list of descriptive adjectives
- printable list of descriptive adjectives
- list of descriptive words
- list of descriptive words printable
- descriptive phrases for resume
- list of descriptive words to describe people
- list of descriptive words pdf
- list of descriptive words for writing
- list of descriptive phrases
- descriptive phrases for people
- list of descriptive adjectives pdf
- list of descriptive characteristics