Designated Medical Event (DME) list
Xlsx File 94.91KByte
43997EMA/326038/2020Pharmacovigilance OfficeQuality and Safety of Medicines Department Designated Medical Event (DME) listNote:As a help to prioritise the review of reports of suspected Adverse Drug Reactions (ADRs) in the framework of the day to day pharmacovigilance activities the European Medicines Agency has developed the Designated Medical Event (DME) list. This is used by the European Medicines Agency, as well as EEA Member States, to identify reports of suspected ADRs that deserve special attention, irrespective of statistical criteria used to prioritise safety reviews. Therefore, the DME list serves as a safety net to ensure that signals are not missed.
The list includes MedDRA Preferred Terms that identify serious medical concepts often causally associated with drugs across multiple pharmacological/therapeutic classes. It may not address product specific issues, and conditions with high prevalence in the general population are excluded.
The content of the DME list is not definitive and may change as further experience with its use is gathered.
The DME list is published for transparency purposes only.PTsAcute hepatic failureAcute kidney injuryAgranulocytosisAnaphylactic reactionAnaphylactic shockAnaphylactoid reactionAnaphylactoid shockAngioedemaAplasia pure red cellAplastic anaemiaAutoimmune haemolytic anaemiaAutoimmune hepatitisAutoimmune pancreatitisAzotaemiaBlindnessBone marrow failureDeafnessDeafness neurosensoryDeafness permanentDeafness transitoryDermatitis exfoliativeDermatitis exfoliative generalisedDrug reaction with eosinophilia and systemic symptomsDrug-induced liver injuryErythema multiformeFebrile neutropeniaGranulocytopeniaHaemolysisHaemolytic anaemiaHepatic failureHepatic infarctionHepatic necrosisHepatitis fulminantImmune thrombocytopeniaIntestinal perforationIschaemic pancreatitisNeutropenic colitisNeutropenic infectionNeutropenic sepsisOedematous pancreatitisOptic ischaemic neuropathyPancreatitisPancreatitis acutePancytopeniaProduct contamination microbialProgressive multifocal leukoencephalopathyPulmonary arterial hypertensionPulmonary fibrosisPulmonary hypertensionRenal failureReye's syndromeRhabdomyolysisStevens-Johnson syndromeSudden cardiac deathSudden hearing lossSudden visual lossThrombotic thrombocytopenic purpuraTorsade de pointesToxic epidermal necrolysisToxic optic neuropathyTransmission of an infectious agent via productVentricular fibrillation ................
In order to avoid copyright disputes, this page is only a partial summary.
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- form a2 reserve bank of india
- test word doc university of edinburgh
- letter of a successful probation period template fair work
- scoring rubric for oral presentations example 1
- sample memorandum of understanding template
- p11 form united nations personal history form
- designated medical event dme list
- ieee software requirements specification template
- draft contract between the owner and the builder oas
- losartan recall 2019 lot numbers
- losartan recall 2019
- losartan recall 2019 list of companies
- losartan recall lot numbers 2019
- losartan recall torrent lot numbers
- losartan recall 2019 fda list
- list of losartan recall 2019
- current losartan recall 2019
- losartan recall list of manufacturers
- losartan recall 2019 fda
- losartan recall 2019 camber
- losartan recall lots