Sample Schedule A Letter - Veterans Benefits Administration
Doc File 19.00KByte
SCHEDULE A LETTER
Sample Schedule A Letter from the Department of Labor’s Office of Disability and Employment Policy:
To Whom It May Concern:
This letter serves as certification that (Veteran’s name) is a person with a severe disability that qualifies him/her for consideration under the Schedule A hiring authority.
(Veteran’s name) is job ready and is likely to succeed in performing (outline the duties of the position he/she is seeking)/or (make a general statement that the Veteran is qualified to work in a specific setting, i.e. office, food service, call center, warehouse, etc.)
Please feel free to contact me at (insert VRC name, number, contact information) if you have any additional questions or concerns.
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- mutual funds ytd returns
- vanguard mutual funds list
- fidelity funds ytd performance
- fidelity select funds ytd performance
- fidelity funds mutual funds from fidelity
- vanguard mutual funds ytd returns
- ytd returns s and p 500
- american funds mutual funds family
- american funds ytd returns
- american funds mutual funds list
- american funds mutual funds performance
- american funds mutual funds class a