MyBenefits – Open Enrollment User Guide
Pdf File 2,083.31KByte
MyBenefits ? Open Enrollment User Guide
This guide will help you navigate MyBenefits, the University's online benefits enrollment application. All benefit-eligible faculty and staff must actively enroll in a University healthcare plan or waive coverage between October 17th and November 3rd, 2017. Let's get started!
What You Will Need
? Your netID, password, and your election decisions. ? Name and address of your life insurance beneficiaries. ? If adding a spouse or other dependent(s), you'll need each person's full legal name, date of birth and social
security number. ? If enrolling in a flexible spending account, you'll need to provide banking information, including name,
routing and account numbers. ? Dependent verification documentation (see note below).
How do I start?
Log in to the secure site to elect your benefits or waive coverage. Access MyBenefits via the link in or visit and login with your University NetID and password.
*NOTE* If enrolling new dependents such as a spouse or child, you must present documentation to the Office of Human Resources to verify each dependent's relationship by Friday, December 1st, 2017. Please review the University's dependent verification document at for a list of acceptable documents.
Step-by-Step Online Enrollment Instructions
1. Employee Usage Agreement ? Review the agreement, then select Continue to proceed to the next step in the enrollment process.
2. Legal Agreement ? Review the agreement, then select Continue.
Page | 1
3. Landing Page ? If you have a qualifying event that will result in a change of benefit coverage for the remainder of 2017, click the link that says "Initiate QE during OE workflow". This will allow you to complete your 2017 elections before completing the 2018 Open Enrollment. Otherwise, review the welcome message, then select Continue.
4. Dependent Verification Process ? Review the dependent verification requirements, then select Continue.
5. Summary Plan Description (SPD) Opt Out - Review the SPD Opt Out message, then select Continue.
Page | 2
6. Demographics ? Review your personal demographic information and select your Marital Status.
If any personal demographic information is incorrect, please contact the askHR Customer Service Center at askHR@nd.edu or 574-631-5900. Employees are unable to edit their own demographic information in the online application. Select Continue to proceed to the next step in the enrollment process.
Page | 3
7. Spousal Information If you are single or your current spouse's information is already displayed, select Continue to proceed to the next step in the enrollment process. To enroll your spouse, click Add to enter their biographical information.
Complete the highlighted fields, then select Save & Continue.
8. Spouse Employed at Notre Dame
Page | 4
Check the appropriate box and answer the addition questions if selecting "yes", then select Save & Continue.
9. Child Information If you do not have dependent child/children or their information is already displayed, select Continue to proceed to the next step in the enrollment process. To enroll dependent child/children, click Add to enter their biographical information.
Complete the highlighted fields. If entering one child, select Save & Continue to proceed to the next step in the enrollment process.
Page | 5
In order to avoid copyright disputes, this page is only a partial summary.
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- how to activate online navigation connected services
- your toyota financial services finance statement
- toyota financial services and lexus financial services
- 08 0454 tfs autocheque ap 1 09 toyota
- mybenefits open enrollment user guide
- toyota tis subscription cardone
- connected services
- toyota finance online user guide
- entune audio
- my ed account log in
- recover my microsoft account password
- log into my gmail account now
- my toyota account log in
- pay my toyota car payment
- my toyota account online
- phh mortgage account online my account
- pay my toyota bill online
- pay my toyota account online
- my toyota auto finance
- pay my toyota lease online
- my toyota pay adp