Sample Schedule A Letter - Veterans Benefits Administration
Doc File 19.00KByte
SCHEDULE A LETTER
Sample Schedule A Letter from the Department of Labor’s Office of Disability and Employment Policy:
To Whom It May Concern:
This letter serves as certification that (Veteran’s name) is a person with a severe disability that qualifies him/her for consideration under the Schedule A hiring authority.
(Veteran’s name) is job ready and is likely to succeed in performing (outline the duties of the position he/she is seeking)/or (make a general statement that the Veteran is qualified to work in a specific setting, i.e. office, food service, call center, warehouse, etc.)
Please feel free to contact me at (insert VRC name, number, contact information) if you have any additional questions or concerns.
In order to avoid copyright disputes, this page is only a partial summary.
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- sample schedule a letter veterans benefits administration
- scoring rubric for oral presentations example 1
- leave request form authorization united states navy
- moca montreal cognitive assessment test form
- asca mindsets behaviors for student success
- aid codes master chart aid codes medi cal
- memorandum for record
- free offline dictionary for windows 10
- oxford dictionary for windows 10
- cambridge dictionary for windows 10
- free dictionary for windows 7
- free dictionary for windows 10
- oxford dictionary for laptop download
- desktop dictionary for windows 7
- download english dictionary for windows 10
- best dictionary for windows 10
- webster s dictionary for windows 10
- download oxford dictionary for pc
- free offline oxford dictionary for windows 10