Correlation Coefficient Worksheet
Docx File 1,322.58KByte
Correlation Coefficient WorksheetName:Calculator steps for creating a scatter plot:StatEdit – put x’s in L1 and y’s in L12nd y =Choose first type of graphCalculator steps for finding “r” and graphing:StatCalc#4 (LinReg)VarsY-varsY1EnterEnterOnce you have written the r value written down, press zoom 9 to graph.1. Record the value of r.2. Draw a scatterplot for each. 3. For each graph, draw a line of best fit.4. For each graph, write a sentence describing how closely the data points relate to the line of best fit.5. What is the connection between the sign of r and the slope of the line of best fit? ................
In order to avoid copyright disputes, this page is only a partial summary.
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- spearman s correlation coefficient calculator
- when is pearson s correlation significant
- pearson s correlation coefficient
- pearson s correlation test
- pearson s correlation coefficient calculator
- pearson r correlation coefficient calculator
- pearson s correlation analysis
- pearson s correlation formula
- pearson s correlation significance
- pearson s correlation calculator
- pearson s correlation analysis p value
- pearson s correlation coefficient formula