Outline Template (Microsoft Word) - Woodland Hills School ...
Docx File 17.28KByte
Senior Project Outline:Below, you’ll find an outline template; you may edit the template in this document, print it out, or begin an entirely new outline on your own. However, please keep to the MLA conventions ( keep your work in the outline format below).Please add to or delete portions of the template for your own use. No two papers are the same, and no two outlines will look the same once completed.Sample outlines can be found on the web at: help can be found at: Material A.1. 2. B. 1. 2. Orienting Material*Thesis Statement:BODYI. (Necessary Expanded Background)A.B.1. 2.3. II. (Main Argument One)II. (Main Argument Two)A. B.C.D. E. 1. 2. III. (Main Argument Three)IV. (The other side – inside counter arguments)A. B.C. 1. 2. CONCLUSIONRestate Thesis/ Main Idea in new termsSummarize critical argumentsClincher --- what persuasive fact or argument should the reader walk away with. What do you want your reader to do with the information she has learned.Works Cited ................
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- hazard assessment for ppe
- bill of sale
- 5 whys guide template hqontario
- data assessment plan dap note hiv prevention hpcpsdi
- outline template microsoft word woodland hills school
- speech language evaluation
- permit required confined space entry permit
- completing the vehicle load card forscom form
- wioa eligibility chart workforce solutions
- contractor quality control plan template
- xfinity username and password list
- youtube username and password list
- username and password list template
- admin username and password reset
- username and password sheet
- xfinity username and password free
- pearson teacher username and password
- xfinity wifi username and password free
- admin username and password school
- admin username and password windows 10
- excel username and password template
- username and password template