My educational philosophy is that I believe all students ...
Pdf File 9.89KByte
My educational philosophy is that I believe all students are capable of learning. They all do not learn at the same rate, but with different methods and strategies it is possible. Students should not be thought of as mindless individuals just waiting to be filled with knowledge by their teachers. Quite the opposite; students should be viewed as individuals who can contribute to the classroom, sharing and gaining knowledge from each other. Students need guidance and not just lecture only. An education is not solely academic; the teacher must also educate her students mentally by teaching them the skills needed to solve problems and socially by teaching them the skills needed to communicate and work productively with others. Students must be able to function in the real world which not only requires academic knowledge but social skills as well. I believe teachers should not be alone in educating students but that parents, families and communities need to work together to support and enrich the lives of their children, who are the future.
Teachers need to use various methods/approaches in order to reach every student. I believe teachers who only use one method to teach should not be in the classroom. They obviously are not reaching all of their students because we know that not all students learn in the same way. Teachers must reach visual learners, auditory learners and kinesthetic learners. Varying methods of teaching will create an interesting and fun environment and will help all students succeed. I plan on using several different methods of teaching, including hands on, technology based, cooperative learning groups and group discussion.
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- an introduction to philosophy of education 4th edition
- philosophy example 5 thomas l forbes ed d
- educational philosophies definitions and comparison chart
- curriculum and instructional philosophy
- philosophy of education paper
- presentation notes for philosophy of education
- philosophy of education
- my educational philosophy is that i believe all students
- what philosophy is all about
- sample educational philosophy statement
- educational philosophy and theory journal
- i believe alternate phrase
- should all students attend college
- should all students go to college
- i believe in you
- what is my educational philosophy
- synonyms for i believe or i think
- i hope all is well email
- what is educational philosophy pdf
- i hope all is well