Windows PowerShell Specification
(In a traditional command-line environment, the text output from one command needs to be manipulated to meet the input format of another.) PowerShell includes a very rich scripting language that supports constructs for looping, conditions, flow-control, and variable assignment. ................
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- launch powershell from command prompt
- launch powershell from command line
- open powershell from command prompt
- set variable command line
- powershell set variable null
- powershell set variable to null
- powershell set variable examples
- powershell set variable type
- powershell command output to object
- set environment variable windows command line
- powershell set variable from command output
- powershell set environment variable permanent