MM DD, YYYY - Office of Human Resources
Docx File 16.21KByte
Date letter is given to employeeSalutationThis letter clarifies my expectations for your work performance and workplace behavior. This letter is a reminder of my expectations for your work performance and behavior and is not disciplinary.Sample paragraphs depending on the issue:Attendance: Your scheduled work hours are [insert specifics—example: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. with a 30 minute unpaid lunch break]. If you cannot be at work, I want to remind you of our procedures for notifying the office [insert specifics about who to call, etc.]. Please note that regular work attendance is a basic performance expectation. I expect you to be punctual and maintain regular work attendance as scheduled. Unscheduled absence adversely affects the operation of the department and interferes with the work flow. Accuracy and Timely Completion of Work/Follow-Through: I expect you to complete your work in an accurate and timely manner, meeting all deadlines. For example, (i) (fill in examples that are relevant to the work)Organization of Your Work and Work Area: I expect you to organize your work and maintain an organized and orderly work area. An organized work area enables you to access and process documents more efficiently and gives a positive image of the department. It will also be helpful to me if you are not in the office and I need to access a document or file.Supply Room Organization: I expect you to keep the office supply room in order and organized. I also expect you to maintain appropriate stock in the supply room and to order office supplies as needed, obtaining my approval before placing orders. It is appropriate for you to ask the student workers to help you keep the supply room organized. Include here other paragraphs as appropriate for the performance issue you are addressing. Closure paragraph:I expect that your performance will be satisfactory in all aspects of your job and that you will meet all work expectations effective immediately and on a continuing basis. I will meet with you regularly [set a date] to follow up on these expectations.Sincerely,SupervisorCc: Departmental file ................
In order to avoid copyright disputes, this page is only a partial summary.
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- healthy eating by design proposal draft 4 2 05
- mm dd yyyy office of human resources
- editable schemes of work business studies
- sample delegation of authority letter
- sample retreat invitation
- army officer evaluation report oer s
- sample award justification
- supervisor example of written counseling memorandum
- competency examples with performance statements
- appraisal performance wording for supe
- appraisal performance wording for supervisors
- better wording for this sentence
- thank you note wording samples
- help with wording a sentence
- wording for performance improvement plans phrases
- examples promotion criteria
- best wording for objective on resume
- teacher appreciation wording from parents
- sample wording for performance evaluation
- thank you wording for teachers
- funeral acknowledgements wording examples