IBM Chef Watson
Pdf File 63.53KByte
IBM Chef Watson
Sublime & Lime Chocolate-Ancho Cookie
2 1/4 cups Oat Flour 2 cups All Purpose Flour 1/4 cup cornmeal 1 tsp Baking Powder 1 tsp Baking Soda 1/2 tsp Salt 1 tsp Ancho Chile Powder
1 cup Butter 1 cup Granulated Sugar 1 cup Light Brown Sugar 1 1/2 tsp Lime Zest 2 Eggs 1 tsp Vanilla Extract 1 1/2 cups Bittersweet Chocolate Chips
1. In a large bowl, stir together the oat flour, all-purpose flour, cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda, salt and ancho chile powder. Set aside.
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment on medium-low or with a handheld mixer on medium-high, beat the butter, both sugars and lime zest until fluf fy, 3 to 5 minutes.
3. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, pausing after each addition to scrape the sides of the bowl with a spatula. Stir in the vanilla.
4. Add the flour mixture gradually, in 2 to 3 additions, scraping the sides of the bowl af ter each addition. Stop using the mixer and gently stir in the chocolate chips. Roll into a log (about 3 in in diameter) and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate overnight.
5. Preheat the oven to 350?F. Line 3 baking sheets with parchment paper. Slice log into 1/2 inch cookies. Bake the cookies for 12 to 15 minutes, or until lightly browned. Let cool for a couple of minutes before carefully transferring the cookies to a wire rack to cool completely. The cookies will be rather tender and delicate, so treat them accordingly.
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- healthier meals for healthier kids
- confetti directions cornbread 2 home baking association
- holiday cookies
- unbleached all purpose baking mix king arthur
- old fashioned biscuits clabber girl
- identifying four unknown powder substances
- morning glory muffins recipe
- ibm chef watson
- a v 1 we energies
- baking soda vs department of mathematics
- can baking powder replace baking soda
- purpose of baking soda
- what is the purpose of baking powder
- baking powder vs baking soda
- baking powder vs baking soda cookies
- baking soda vs baking powder in cookies
- purpose of baking powder
- baking powder and baking soda different
- baking powder baking soda conversion
- what is the purpose of baking soda
- baking powder instead of baking soda
- the purpose of baking powder