Immigration Debate Questions - Quia
Doc File 25.00KByte
Immigration Debate Questions
1. Should illegal aliens receive any of the rights or benefits that lawful permanent residents enjoy?
2. Are illegal immigrants a net gain to the US economy?
3. Should the US build a physical barrier, such as a fence, along the US-Mexico border?
4. What should the US do with the illegal aliens already in the county?
Your task: Research these questions and have ready a quick answer to these questions. Your response should be practiced and rehearsed until you are comfortable with it. If you chose a Republican or a Democratic platform, “try” to stay true to the platform. You may use your own opinion as well. Record your responses on an index card.
*Hint: Use the websites on the Gate page to help you research the democratic and republican views on these questions.
In order to avoid copyright disputes, this page is only a partial summary.
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- international migration section institute for research
- immigration debate questions
- teaching tolerance indentured servitude and immigration
- ut college of liberal arts
- immigration debate questions quia
- key research questions for a longitudinal survey of
- contemporary immigration and the technology revolution
- research questions about education
- research questions about the environment
- research questions about college kids
- research questions about healthcare
- research questions about college education
- research questions in a research paper
- research questions about special education
- research paper on immigration ideas
- research paper on immigration essay
- research questions about mental health
- research questions about genetics
- research questions about feminism