Sample Schedule A Letter - Veterans Benefits Administration
Doc File 19.00KByte
SCHEDULE A LETTER
Sample Schedule A Letter from the Department of Labor’s Office of Disability and Employment Policy:
To Whom It May Concern:
This letter serves as certification that (Veteran’s name) is a person with a severe disability that qualifies him/her for consideration under the Schedule A hiring authority.
(Veteran’s name) is job ready and is likely to succeed in performing (outline the duties of the position he/she is seeking)/or (make a general statement that the Veteran is qualified to work in a specific setting, i.e. office, food service, call center, warehouse, etc.)
Please feel free to contact me at (insert VRC name, number, contact information) if you have any additional questions or concerns.
In order to avoid copyright disputes, this page is only a partial summary.
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- sample schedule a letter veterans benefits administration
- leave request form authorization united states navy
- visa merchant category classification mcc codes
- scoring rubric for oral presentations example 1
- aid codes master chart aid codes medi cal
- verifone 520 manual
- sample goals and objectives decisionhealth
- starbucks products retail
- starbucks products in retail stores
- starbucks products sold in stores
- starbucks products online
- starbucks products and services
- order starbucks products online
- starbucks coffee for sale online
- starbucks products for sale
- starbucks products and services offered
- used products for sale online
- best products to sale online
- starbucks cups for sale online