STAYING IN LOVE WEEK 2 GROUP DISCUSSION QUESTIONS
Pdf File 491.27KByte
STAYING IN LOVE ? WEEK 2 ? GROUP DISCUSSION QUESTIONS
1. If you're married, what's the story behind your engagement? If you're not married, what would you hope your engagement story would be?
2. Now that you've had a whole week to process last week's message, how have you or someone you love made love a verb this week?
3. Proverbs 4:23 says, Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life. Pastor Dave gave three recommendations to guard your heart. Please discuss each one:
BE REALISTIC ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS
o Do you have date nights? What are they like o How does the familiarity and often mundaneness of your closest relationships affect you? o Every relationship has ebbs and flows like the tide of the ocean. How do you ride each
season out? o Would you ever check out Pinterest for date night ideas?
BE SELECTIVE IN WHAT I FEED MY MIND WITH
o For men, what do you think it means when Pastor Dave says, "Make your partner your standard of beauty?"
o For women, if your man did that ? how would you feel?
I NEED TO THINK BEFORE I SPEAK
o Emotions often get the best of all of us. How do you process your feelings? o Can you name your feelings when you're experiencing them? o Do you share your feelings with God? o Have you ever heard of the practical communication model:
"When you ________________, I feel _______________."
Do you think this would help you with your communication and verbal intimacy? Why?
To fulfill the demand for quickly locating and searching documents.
It is intelligent file search solution for home and business.
- staying married for financial reasons
- staying married for money
- staying married without love
- staying married for convenience
- staying married but living separately
- staying married after affair
- staying married out of guilt
- staying married for children
- staying married after 50
- staying married for the kids
- staying married but living apart
- married but love another woman